Digital Project Manager
Part-time & full-time positions available
Location: San Francisco, CA or Boston, MAAPPLY NOW
Do you love taking care of multiple clients from a variety of industries while simultaneously working with a crew of creatives, researchers and executives? Are you fascinated by emerging research in the science of how the brain makes decisions? Just how much of a dopamine rush do you get when you tick off another clump of to-do’s?
At Next Step, you’ll be a part of a fast-growing, behavioral science-driven marketing agency. You’ll be the main point of contact for a number of clients, from global enterprises to local startups.
You’ll ensure that their accounts are serviced with such value that they not only renew for another year of outsourced marketing, but they also ask Next Step to take on a larger and larger portion of their overall marketing effort.
Take a look at the following personality traits. Do they sound like you?
You anticipate clients’ needs and reach out with helpful suggestions. You’re also great at managing the internal team because you look ahead for bottlenecks. Like a master chess player, you come up with workarounds before delays can strike. You are incredibly well organized.
You’re a quick study and love finding solutions on your own.
You’re constantly learning. High energy plus an eagerness to expand on your marketing foundation means there’s no stopping you from taking your talents to the highest levels.
You’re able to handle delicate client situations with grace. You make things happen, but can also gently push back when necessary. Because you exude calm and confidence, no one gets frazzled.
Your positive attitude is contagious. Clients and internal team alike love interacting with you. You’re easy, competent and are constantly looking out for other people’s best interests.
You would need to:
- Operate as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Manage an internal team of creatives and developers to execute multiple projects from website redesigns to ongoing marketing communications and digital marketing plans
- Track key account metrics
- Help clients realize the full potential of our 365 marketing plans
- Create proposals and set up new accounts on Salesforce
- Track and communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform or ensure Quality Assurance testing of all website projects
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in marketing and managing multiple accounts (3+ years for junior role, 5+ years for senior role)
- Proven ability to multi-task, proactively solve problems and cheerfully meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiating, writing and presenting)
- An excitement around psychology and marketing (we realize Behavioral Science is an emerging field so we’ll invest in educating you on the fundamentals)
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Google Docs, Gmail
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Asana, Basecamp, HTML/CSS, WordPress, and Photoshop would be a big plus
Benefits? What benefits? Daily cheer, plus all the normal good stuff.
- Health, vision, dental
- Paid time off
- Team happy hours & quarterly celebrations