Behavioral Science Advisor
Type: Part-time/contract basis, a few hours per month
Location: Fully Remote
Compensation & Benefits: We invest in first-rate people and pay competitive wages, factoring in experience and talent.APPLY NOW
At Next Step, you’ll be a part of a fast-growing, behavioral design agency. We are looking for seasoned Behavioral Scientists to join our team in an advisory capacity, getting involved at key points in client projects. You will be working with our team of researchers & creatives and brainstorming on how we design our experiments and which Behavioral Science principles to deploy to solve mission-critical problems for our clients.
Examples of Projects You Would Be Advising On:
- How can we promote diversity with male african americans in clinical trials for prostate cancer?
- How can we help a nationally recognized non profit target a younger generation of Americans for their insurance products?
- How can we help an early stage music startup create better habit formation in the first 90 days for users learning to play the piano?
- How can we help low income individuals choose our clients' zero cost earned wage access solution instead of payday loans?
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Graduate degree with a focus on Behavioral Science, Psychology, Research Methods, Economics, Human-computer Interaction (HCI), or similar
- You should have direct industry experience, outside of academia (e.g. healthcare, , finance, technology, education, etc.)
- 5-10 years of experience with qualitative & quantitative research techniques such as:
- Statistical analysis tools such as R, Python, or SQL
- Survey and experimental design with tools such as Qualtrics or Usertesting.com
- Experience eliciting insights from design, behavioral, and/or market research to inform product or process decisions
- 1:1 interviews, observational research etc
- Experience applying Behavioral Science in a marketing or tech product context is a big plus
- Working in cross-functional teams
What we need:
If this sounds like a good fit to you, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter.APPLY NOW