Part-time/contract: 10-15 hrs/week
Location: San Francisco, or remote options available
Salary: We invest in first-rate people and pay top-of-market salaries for most positions, factoring in experience and talent.APPLY NOW
You be a good fit if you:
- Have a desire to understand processes as well as people and their behaviors, attitudes, and motivations
- Have a passion for empirical behavioral research
- Have experience and interest in doing applied work with clients outside the laboratory
- Want to combine qualitative and quantitative methods to identify actionable insights and scalable solutions
- Want to collaborate with other researchers, designers, copywriters, marketers, PMs
- Are deadline driven, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at a given time
- Are looking to work in an adaptable, flexible, and empathetic environment
Your day to day:
Every day is different depending on the project and objectives, but you can expect to support and lead projects through:
- Client Discovery: evaluating data, understanding target metrics, differentiating between product knowledge, intuition, and assumption.
- Research: gathering, analyzing, and communicating scientific research.
- Ideation: generating solutions for client challenges based on scientific literature and through participating in team brainstorm and prototyping sessions.
- Experimentation: supporting the design and building of both large and small scale randomized control experiments of rigorous quality.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Graduate degree with a focus on Behavioral Science, Psychology, Research Methods, Economics, Human-computer Interaction (HCI), or similar
- 2-5 years experience with qualitative AND/OR quantitative research techniques such as
- Survey and experimental design with tools such as Qualtrics or Usertesting.com
- Statistical analysis tools such as R, Python, or SQL
- 1:1 interviews
- Observational research
- Experience eliciting insights from design, behavioral, and/or market research to inform product or process decisions
- Experience applying behavioral science in a marketing context is a big plus
- Experience working in cross-functional teams is a plus
What we need:
If this sounds like a good fit to you, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter.APPLY NOW