Location: Fully Remote
Compensation & Benefits: We invest in first-rate people and pay top-of-market salaries for most positions, factoring in experience and talent. Professional Development & Excellent Benefits for employees.APPLY NOW
Do you love being involved with content and messaging strategies for clients in a variety of industries while simultaneously working with a crew of creatives, researchers and executives? Are you fascinated by emerging research in the science of how the brain makes decisions? Just how much of a dopamine rush do you get when you tick off another clump of to-do’s?
At Next Step, you’ll be a part of a fast-growing, Behavioral Science-driven marketing agency. You’ll assist with our clients’ content and marketing communications needs such as creating taglines, messaging decks, blog posts, newsletter content, press releases and more.
Take a look at the following personality traits. Do they sound like you?
You’re constantly seeking to learn. High energy plus an eagerness to enhance your writing skills means there’s no stopping you from always taking your talents to the highest levels.
You tend to look at situations and things you see in a unique way, constantly seeing the beauty and feeling inspired to be creative by what you see every day.
You’re able to handle delicate situations with grace. You have an interest in working with social impact groups who are making our world a better place, and are eager to help them grow and succeed.
Your positive attitude is contagious. Clients and internal team alike love interacting with you. You’re easy, competent and are constantly looking out for other people’s best interests.
You would need to:
- Support our client success team with a variety of copywriting projects, with each client having their own unique needs
- Produce eloquent and error-free content that adheres to a client’s style and voice guidelines
- Typical projects include:
- Developing messaging deck for clients (unique value propositions, taglines, mission statement, etc.)
- Creating content for websites
- Developing content to enhance or maintain strong online SEO performance
- Writing a variety of marketing communications pieces such as social media posts, press releases, newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Creating multiple variations of copy to be used for user research
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Creative Writing, or related field
- Experience in content creation and editing for B2B companies (minimum of 2 years). Experience working with financial, technology, and healthcare companies a big plus.
- Proven ability to multitask, proactively solve problems and cheerfully meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiating, writing and presenting)
- An excitement around psychology and marketing (we realize Behavioral Science is an emerging field so we’ll invest in educating you on the fundamentals)
- Knowledge Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Slides, Microsoft Powerpoint
Benefits? What benefits? Daily cheer, plus all the normal good stuff.
- Flexible work from home opportunities
- Team happy hours
- Quarterly Celebrations
- Team breakfasts once a week
- (For employees) Health, vision, dental
- (For employees) 401k
- (For employees) Profit-sharing
- (For employees) Paid time off