Entry Level Sales (SDR / BDR)
Type: Part-time and Full-time positions available. This is a contract to hire position. Contract period will end at 60 days and candidate will become an employee with benefits if expectations are being met.
Location: Fully Remote
Compensation & Benefits: This is a contract to hire position. Bonuses will be paid on successful meetings set.
- Compensation = Base Salary + Commission
- Full-time Base Salary = $40k
- Part-time Base Salary =$20k
- Commission =$10,000-$25,000+
At Next Step, you’ll be a part of a fast-growing, behavioral science-driven marketing agency. You will be communicating with prospects via email and acting as an SDR that will respond to, follow up with, and set meetings with prospects that have responded to our marketing campaigns. You will be the final human piece of our “meeting setting” machine, whose ultimate goal is scheduling a lead for a zoom meeting.
If you are a rockstar, there is an opportunity for this role to grow into an Account Executive position, where you would learn to sell our service on the phone, prepare and present proposals and close deals for us. Income opportunities well into 6 figures.
You'd be a good fit if you are:
- Entrepreneurial: you are hungry to learn, have a great attitude, enjoy speaking with people, can iterate and adapt quickly
- Hyper-Organized: You plan, organize, schedule and budget your time efficiently
- Detail-oriented: You do not let important details slip through the cracks
- Proactive: You act without being told what to do
Your day to day:
- Checking email accounts multiple times a day to see if we have hot leads.
- Responding to Senior executives at startups answering questions they might have about our services.
- Using scheduling software to set meetings.
- Following up with prospects to make sure that they will show up for a meeting.
- Researching our clients & documenting information about their business/products in our CRM for our sales team to review prior to each meeting.
- Preparing introductory decks and presentations for the sales team.
- Qualifying leads to make sure they are high value.
You should have:
- 1+ years of marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product's selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Familiarity with Salesforce for lead tracking and management (preferred)
- An excitement around psychology and marketing. We realize Behavioral Science is an emerging field so we’ll invest in educating you on the fundamentals