Science of Design Talks: Increasing User Engagement and Lifetime Value
Date: Thursday, February 10
Time: 9am PT / 12pm ET
Duration: 45 minutes
If you tuned in to our previous Science of Design Talks: Increasing Product Adoption, you’ve seen how Behavioral Science can help you steadily acquire more users. But now that you’ve gotten users, how can you make sure they stick around?
Any would-be unicorn knows you can’t have growth without seriously engaged users. Do you design your product to continually take users' needs into account? What can you do to turn around fading engagement?
In this free, on-demand webinar, we’ll teach you everything you need to know about using Behavioral Science to increase user engagement and lifetime value.
In this webinar we cover:
- Introduction to Behavioral Science and how startups can correctly use it for product-led growth
- Using a Scientific Methodology to understand how your users engage with your product
- How understanding user behavior leads to maximizing their usage of your product
- Real-life examples of Behavioral Science increasing user engagement and Lifetime Value
- Examples from Fintech, B2B SaaS startups and more
Who should watch:
- Head of Product, Head of Product Design, CMO’s, VPs of Marketing & Growth
- Startups in growth stage
Shirin OreizyFounder & CEO@ Next Step
Brad SwainChief Behavioral Scientist@ Next Step